And then the last final hoorah was at La Via Lactica bar on the last day of finals- Thursday, December 17th. EVERYONE was there, including Miriam and Nacho. I think everyone had a blast and it was a nice way to end the semester. It was great meeting new people and making new friends through the program. I know a lot more USD students now and it sounds corny, but I think all of us who were in Madrid together this semester will always have a special bond/love for each other. I saw a lot of Madrid kids the other night at the USD-Gonzaga basketball game and it was really cool. Whenever I see one of them around, I'll always smile and be reminded of the great times we had in Madrid. Thursday, January 21, 2010
El grupo de los estudiantes y nuestras últimas fiestas juntos
And then the last final hoorah was at La Via Lactica bar on the last day of finals- Thursday, December 17th. EVERYONE was there, including Miriam and Nacho. I think everyone had a blast and it was a nice way to end the semester. It was great meeting new people and making new friends through the program. I know a lot more USD students now and it sounds corny, but I think all of us who were in Madrid together this semester will always have a special bond/love for each other. I saw a lot of Madrid kids the other night at the USD-Gonzaga basketball game and it was really cool. Whenever I see one of them around, I'll always smile and be reminded of the great times we had in Madrid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment